viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

Tu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estilo
Tu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estilo
Tu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estiloTu estilo

I’m happy with my life, but I’m not complete happy, because the complete happiness is very difficult to achieve. I’m happy with who I am and what I have, I’m very appreciate with God because He gave me  a very beautiful life, great parents and family, amazing friends, a house, a school and I love them. I really love my life but I know that my life can be much better, because I’m not perfect, I have to improve a lot of things and so my life would be better. I think that as time passes I learn more about how to live much better and I be a better person, and so I should be completly happy with my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario