miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

-------------------------

crea tu firma animada


Dear diary...

My name is ashley. In a normal day 
of my life, I went to my house after school,
 in my way I met a little boy and he was crying; I asked him : What was wrong with you?
 and he answered that he was lost. 
Then a boy came running and he hugged the little boy, He was his older brother!

I recognized him immediatly, he was my crush!! he looked at me, and thanked me for look after his brother and I didn't have the guts 
to answer him, I just smiled to him and he smiled me back and we started talking 
like we were old friends. Since that moment 
we become really closer friends, I didn't believe... because in this moment I wasn't invisible to him!. Then the frienship 
became to a beautiful relationship and 
we live our love story.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario